During the height of the first world war, Britain's allies called upon them for a new, revolutionary attack aircraft. This is what they came up with, armed with 6 bombs and a rear gunner, it could penetrate the enemy lines and hold its own against the latest axis fighters.
its quite tricky to get off the ground but one its in the air it fly's fine.
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 43.5ft (13.3m)
- Length 37.2ft (11.3m)
- Height 16.8ft (5.1m)
- Empty Weight 23,562lbs (10,687kg)
- Loaded Weight 24,816lbs (11,256kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.151
- Wing Loading 36.6lbs/ft2 (178.7kg/m2)
- Wing Area 678.1ft2 (63.0m2)
- Drag Points 18225
- Number of Parts 416
- Control Surfaces 2