Based on fictional 'Man in the High Castle' German SST craft.
1. Built on an ancient iOS iPad, mobile-friendly to most users, I hope.
2. Single pilot full-function cockpit.
3. Supersonic missiles that use auto lock-on at 10 miles.
4. Begin combat: Primary engines via Ag=1, use standard flight controls and acquire ground targets. (All Jundroo Fleets and the Snowstone missile fortress suggested) Select AG, and use missile icon to launch missiles.
5. Accelerate beyond ground threats use Ag=2 Hypersonic.
[Notes: Modded missiles courtesy of @SledDriver - At 1,000=1,500 mph attack speeds these missiles are higly effective and all Jundroo guns I've tried are ineffective.] Enjoy!
- Predecessor Lockheed SST "tav" L-2000 v1.2
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 78.6ft (23.9m)
- Length 178.9ft (54.5m)
- Height 30.8ft (9.4m)
- Empty Weight 208,523lbs (94,584kg)
- Loaded Weight 220,872lbs (100,186kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.793
- Wing Loading 58.2lbs/ft2 (284.2kg/m2)
- Wing Area 3,794.6ft2 (352.5m2)
- Drag Points 16768
- Number of Parts 602
- Control Surfaces 7