Always Forward Italy!!
(Meaning of "Sempre Avanti Italia")
- Foreword -
Before you criticize the lack of logic it has (noclip gun barrels, same maneuverability in any speed, reason it has russian onyx missile, etc.) , note that this ship is built with MODERN WARSHIP logic, which don't get me started on it, it's fun and its good so screw off any logicalist and realist who don't bother reading the description, anyway, go on. (gives you cola and popcorn for you who read this and the desc cause youre epic)
IT Regina Elena Is The Lead Ship Of The Reale-Class Guided Missile Destroyers, Boasting Good Armament With Focus Toward Anti-Aircraft Warfare (AAW), IT Regina Elena Is A Good All-Rounder Versatile Destroyer Suited For Any Role Available.
- Throttle: Engine
- Roll: Turn
- Selecting P-800 "Onyx" or TA 53-56 Torpedo: Automatically Opens The Fancy Doors lolmao
- AG8: don't.
- 3x Otomell System 76mm Rapid Automatic Gun Mount (AA Capable Albeit On Slower Targets)
- 30x Aries R-15 Surface-To-Air Missile (knowing well it was supposed to be on a higher number, but I decide not to.)
- 24x P-800 "Onyx" Surface-To-Surface Missile
- 1x Oerlikon Millennium Bootleg Simplified Cause Why Not.
- Countermeasure Piece (For Anti Missile, You Can Only Use It 7x Times, Each Time Using Two Click Of Flares)
- ima build simple destroyers like this, it's fun.
- I tried making a Ka-52 for this but it dissappoints me.
- AG7: a bugged reverse that I don't know why I listed it here (i added Airbrakes for reverse but decided to exclude them because it doesn't add anything except part count)
- the gun's will always points at your enemy regardless you turning god knows where.
MW Logic In A Nutshell
- Noclip Guns (guns always pointing on enemy regardless of whether the Superstructure is in the way or not)
- Same Maneuverability In Any Speed
- Interchangeable Equipment Which Makes No Sense
- Ability To Change Into Pretty Much Any Equipment Whether It's Russian, American, Etc.
Anyways, As Always, Aim High You Trailblazing Flutes, Godspeed.
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 52.1ft (15.9m)
- Length 500.9ft (152.7m)
- Height 148.2ft (45.2m)
- Empty Weight 25,513lbs (11,572kg)
- Loaded Weight 38,807lbs (17,602kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.347
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.025
- Wing Loading 87.9lbs/ft2 (429.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 441.7ft2 (41.0m2)
- Drag Points 3000
- Number of Parts 645
- Control Surfaces 2