************IT IS TIME TO RELEASE THIS BAD BOY:************
This ain't a new build, yet, not totally the same aircraft from my previous post. It has the same fuselage and it is the same variant so let's get to the changes and fixes.
What is new:
- Above, the paint scheme used.
- 2x Junkers Jumo 004 replacing the DB.021 turboprops.
- Hirschgeweih (stag antler) eight-dipole antenna array, used with the FuG 218 Neptun radar.
- 2x Detachable 300 litre Drop Tanks with custom pylons.
- Canopy shape update.
- White navigation light update.
In the previous model, the aircraft lose control of direction when taking off at full throttle, that issue is solved in this version.
AG1 - Navigation Lights
AG2 - 4 x 30mm MK 108 cannons
AG3 - Detach 2 x 300 litre Drop Tanks
VTOL - Flaps
Numbers by @ AgDynamics, tube made by @yosshi31, all the decals i use are from @kukimuki1234.
Happy flight :)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 36.7ft (11.2m)
- Length 29.0ft (8.8m)
- Height 13.4ft (4.1m)
- Empty Weight 11,816lbs (5,360kg)
- Loaded Weight 68,801lbs (31,207kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 3.037
- Wing Loading 16.5lbs/ft2 (80.4kg/m2)
- Wing Area 4,177.3ft2 (388.1m2)
- Drag Points 9567
- Number of Parts 879
- Control Surfaces 7