First of all, I’m sorry for the confusing number of numbers in the title ;-) please forgive me ;-)
This is my replica of the Formula 1 2021 Concept 2 racer. It has an accurate top speed, working fuel level gauge and mirrors, and more.
Use Pitch for forward/rear motion and roll for turning.
This build is 1:1 scale and has about 100% Blueprint accuracy. It also includes a working fuel level and mirrors.
Fuel level gauge:
I hope you like it and enjoy driving it!
P.S. If you liked this and would like to see my other builds, please click here
- Predecessor Formula 1 Challenge [CLOSED]
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 7.5ft (2.3m)
- Length 18.4ft (5.6m)
- Height 3.8ft (1.2m)
- Empty Weight 4,535lbs (2,057kg)
- Loaded Weight 6,607lbs (2,996kg)
- Wing Loading 12.0lbs/ft2 (58.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 549.0ft2 (51.0m2)
- Drag Points 1668
- Number of Parts 114
- Control Surfaces 0