What is this plane?
This plane is the official propeller trainer of the TuAF. (Hürkus means Freebird)
Note that this is NOT a 1:1 or probably even a 1:0.5 replica of Hürkus as I couldn't find blueprints on it. This plane was meant to be a bit of method practice for me anyways so I really don't mind the way it turned out.
Credits:p0tato72 for feedback and help and a lot more people on my and SPBC discord servers.
Overall, I am relatively proud of this, I hope you like it too.
I REFUSE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS! Goodbye!
- Predecessor Naravia N.T-1
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 35.6ft (10.9m)
- Length 34.9ft (10.6m)
- Height 14.4ft (4.4m)
- Empty Weight 6,923lbs (3,140kg)
- Loaded Weight 7,731lbs (3,507kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 4.359
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.258
- Wing Loading 34.3lbs/ft2 (167.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 225.7ft2 (21.0m2)
- Drag Points 1511
- Number of Parts 195
- Control Surfaces 9