Triebflügeljäger 1:1 Replica
The Focke-Wulf Triebflügel, or Triebflügeljäger, literally meaning "thrust-wing hunter", was a German concept for an aircraft designed in 1944, during the final phase of World War II as a defence against the ever-increasing Allied bombing raids on central Germany. It was a vertical take-off and landing tailsitter interceptor design for local defense of important factories or areas which had small or no airfields.
The Triebflügel had only reached wind-tunnel testing when the Allied forces reached the production facilities. No complete prototype was ever built...
This plane is far from perfect, it's just a quick build that I would like to share with you guys.
Please, leave an upvote down below, and let us now your opinions by leaving your feedback in the comments, it would be really appreciated!
4 x Mk108 30mm autocannons
3 x Ruhrstahl X-4 Air to air missiles
VTOL Halfway down for take off configuration
Throttle always at 100%
After lift off, AG8 to disable Gyro and proceed to conventional horizontal flight.
-Landing is a whole different story, and being this plane just a quick build, I didn't spend too much time to figure out how to make it land safely.
If you liked this aircraft, why don't you take a look at my previous designs?
Please, leave your feedback down below, it would be really appreciated!
- goboygo1 10 months ago
- Trainzo 10 months ago
- FlyingThings 10 months ago
- Mustang51 10 months ago
- Sgtk 10 months ago
- FrogmasterAereonautics 10 months ago
- TheGuyYouMightKnow 10 months ago
- MAHADI 10 months ago
- EngineerOtaku 10 months ago
- RussianAce 10 months ago
- Freerider2142 10 months ago
- TigerEye35 10 months ago
- Jetpackturtle 10 months ago
- Tang0five 10 months ago
- Thecatbaron 10 months ago
- Bowthedragon 10 months ago
- RenamedUser2 10 months ago
- NoGoCars 10 months ago
- AdlerSteiner 10 months ago
- Ghostium 10 months ago
- Gameboi15 10 months ago
- Armyguy1534 10 months ago
- FranzPeterSiegfried 10 months ago
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 31.7ft (9.7m)
- Length 33.8ft (10.3m)
- Height 30.4ft (9.3m)
- Empty Weight 1,326lbs (601kg)
- Loaded Weight 6,548lbs (2,970kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 1.544
- Wing Loading 1.3lbs/ft2 (6.4kg/m2)
- Wing Area 4,974.3ft2 (462.1m2)
- Drag Points 3700
- Number of Parts 480
- Control Surfaces 0