My first challenge, and make sure you read to the BOTTOM - there is a good website link that may help you WIN.
Hello everyone, the rules of this challenge are simple...
Build a tank (obviously) WWI - Cold War (1970). Can be fictional, replica, or a fictional replica. Has to be built from scratch.
Must be a successor, (download the plane, then use the cockpit).
Not less than 225 parts and not more than 850 parts.
Tracks2 mod is allowed.
Deadline is the 30th of November.
XML is expected, encouraged, and probably needed to win.
The reward is: 1st place - 25 upvotes (provided it is possible), 2nd place - 16 upvotes, 3rd place - 11 upvotes, 4th place - 4 upvotes. One upvote as a consolation prize for all those that didn't make it.
1. max 15 points for the aesthetics and details
2. max 10 points for controls and usability
3. max 10 points for performance
4. max 10 points for realism
5. max 10 points for story and description (you don't need to do this if you can't type or speak English well)
6. max 10 points for accurate dimensions (like tank size and gun caliber)
7. max 10 points for durability
8. Bonus: max 5 points for complex components like oscillating turrets
9. Bonus: max 5 points for creativity (combine interesting features)
10. max 5 points for small features like hatches closing, custom aiming gunsights, etc.
Total: 100 points
Please, there are only 25 entry slots, so submit something that will put up a good fight for first place
Random modified Panther Tank (you get the idea on how to be creative)
AMX 50 B
AMX 50 Foch B
Tanks.gg is a good website to check out tank models. Visit it as it will really help you keep things realistic and detailed: such as complicated russian turrets.
- Thefrenchdude22 6 months ago
- Lucastricolorfactory 6 months ago
- Kangy 6 months ago
- UnmanagedResevoir 6 months ago
- Locurapuntocom 6 months ago
- Planeacceleration 6 months ago
- SmithmaybePershing 6 months ago
- CrazyPenguin1306 6 months ago
- soldier289 6 months ago
- TatsuTheCleaningFairy 6 months ago
- Wernster 6 months ago
- Successors 6 airplane(s) +754 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 1.6ft (0.5m)
- Length 3.3ft (1.0m)
- Height 3.3ft (1.0m)
- Empty Weight 595lbs (269kg)
- Loaded Weight 595lbs (269kg)
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 385
- Number of Parts 3
- Control Surfaces 0