My first attempt at replicating a car.
Lamborghini has been my favorite ever since I first saw this car, the Gallardo. I loved the shape and the style of cars Lamborghini makes. So, decided to try this as my first replica vehicle.
As you can see, the work is not perfect. I tried my best without panelling much and this is the smooth outcome I came with. Normally it would take three layers of panels for the sides as FoxtrotCharlieCharlieX suggested but I went with the boxcar look cause I was too lazy, XD!
- VR compatible interior!
- Realistic automatic E-gear! (made by BogdanX)
- You can grab the steering wheel using mouse!
- Functional headlights, back lights, brake lights and indicators.
- Fixed doors. (sorry, too much work to make them movable)
- Car has traction control disabled.
Pitch Up/Down to Accelerate/Reverse.
Roll to Steer.
Brake for Brakes.
AG2 - Left Turn Indicator
AG3 - Right Turn Indicator
AG4 - Headlights
AG5 - Hazard lights
Hold the two sides of the steering wheel.
Right hand trigger for Acceleration.
Left hand trigger for Reverse.
Spin the wheel to Steer.
Pull back the handbrakes for Brakes.
BogdanX for making the driving model and gear indicator and providing important suggestions and tips
FoxtrotCharlieCharlieX for fixing the under-chassis and providing suggestions
WarHawk95 for suggesting the Hazard lights code
PapiChulo for VR testing
MisterT for the amazing screenshots!
Did you know - The car name is taken from the 18th century Spanish bullfighting breeder Francisco Gallardo. It means "galant".
- This craft is curated
- BogdanX 6 days ago
- Successors 1 airplane(s) +105 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 7.9ft (2.4m)
- Length 15.0ft (4.6m)
- Height 4.3ft (1.3m)
- Empty Weight 2,747lbs (1,246kg)
- Loaded Weight 2,924lbs (1,326kg)
- Wing Loading 241.5lbs/ft2 (1,179.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 12.1ft2 (1.1m2)
- Drag Points 4988
- Number of Parts 907
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 2,598