Introducing the Sikorsky S-64 Skycrane
From the name itself, the Helicopter pulls loads up to 25,000Ibs because it's meant for cargo. This specific build I made requires skilled players because this build is not easy to fly, it requires practice and patience, but when you get the hang of it, you will quite enjoy flying it or messing around :>
- Pitch = Pitch
- Roll = Roll
- Yaw = Rotate
- VTOL = Winch (down)
- Activation 1 = Start up
- Activation 2 = Crane magnet
- Activation 3 = Hull magnet
- Activation 4 = Stabilize (Gyroscope/for heavy loads)
- Activation 5 = Water injection (More thrust/for heavy loads)
- Activation7 = Head lights
- Activation 8 = Navigation/Anti-collision lights
Lifting via hull:
Lifting via winch:
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Activate 1 is responsible for hydraulics (Yaw control/power).
- Make sure to go over 3k rpm before lifting off/u could do it earlier if u want.
- Use 10-30% throttle input for taking off and cruising.
- Never use 100% throttle for regular flying without using Act. 4, only use when cargo is carried.
- Go only 30-60 degrees of angle of attack because Heli wont pull up if u do any further, if u do that, Activate 4 which is the gyroscope to recover.
- Activate 5 if helicopter won't lift up, like an assist for more thrust.
- Activate 4 for carrying heavy loads because its raw rotor lift won't be enough to move heavy load efficiently.
- Avoid moving a lot when the winch is down, it tends to build inertia then colloid with the main rotor which causes a crash.
- Avoid doing acrobatics with the helicopter (It's heavy and its not design for it)
- Be gentle with the beast.
- Successors 4 airplane(s) +7 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 67.9ft (20.7m)
- Length 93.2ft (28.4m)
- Height 26.0ft (7.9m)
- Empty Weight N/A
- Loaded Weight 19,259lbs (8,735kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 6.775
- Wing Loading N/A
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 16646
- Number of Parts 814
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 3,098