"Arise, the ability to immolate."
Designed for sub-orbital bombardment, the Geneis Battleship has an impressive armory. It comes with a front-facing HevRail laser, and four pairs (so eight total) heavy vortex cannons. For a ship of its size, its maneuverability is impressive. Its air-to-air capabilities are lacking, so it requires an escort in most combat missions.
[IMPORTANT] Please read the controls and tips! Read the combat tips to make combat easy!
VTOL and Trim: Aim vortex cannons.
Ag1: HevRail Laser online.
Ag2-5: Fire vortex cannons.
- Don't aim the vortex cannons straight down, it will damage them.
- Dropping a boom 50 will simply eject the ammo for the vortex cannons. It wont destroy you though.
- Don't aim the cannons up.
- Best maneuverability is at 40-50% throttle.
- The craft yaws a bit when the cannons are aimed to the side.
- Spamming vortex cannons will cause major lag.
- Try a straight on approach. Avoid having to turn the turrets to the side.
- IF it is a convoy, wait until you can identify the AA tanks with the Air-to-ground targeting system.