Special thanks to @JS01 for quality photos and suggestions
Also thanks to SPMC boys(DerVito and FairFireFight) for suggestions!
- Cam1 for cockpit view
- AG1 to enable nav lights
- VTOL for flaps
- 0-25% standard flight setting
- 50% take off flaps
- 75-100% Landing flaps, increased drag for landing deceleration.
- standard plane controls(WASD, Throttle)
The Messerschmitt BF-109 was a fighter made in Germany during WW2. This is the G-2 variant which includes better engine and comes equipped with 20mm MG151/20 gun pods.
- Realistic mass and scale(1:1)
- Realistic wing loading and wing area
- simplified but functional cockpit with gunsight
- camouflage scheme(Russia camouflage)
- 2x 7.92mm MG17 machine guns
- 1x 20mm MG151/20 Motorkanone
- 2x 20mm MG151/20 cannons mounted on gun pods
Photos by @JS01
Somehow, this plane has higher take off speed than the real one for some reason I can't find. I even increased the wing area and reduced its gross weight but this still persists.
- Successors 1 airplane(s) +63 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 31.8ft (9.7m)
- Length 31.3ft (9.5m)
- Height 11.1ft (3.4m)
- Empty Weight 5,259lbs (2,385kg)
- Loaded Weight 6,677lbs (3,029kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.269
- Wing Loading 37.3lbs/ft2 (182.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 179.1ft2 (16.6m2)
- Drag Points 1204
- Number of Parts 565
- Control Surfaces 7