VT-101-B is a fully upgrade version of the VT-101
For more information about VT-101 please check here:
1. Foldable canards and enhenced aerodynamic design (New nose cone)
2. Brand new cockpit details (Its the first time in so many years that I actually made a cockpit)
3. Customized landing gears and landing lights (Again, in so many years...)
4. Auto-trim using the new "activate1" between normal flight and supersonic flight (Works together with canards)
5. Realistic flight control compatible with AG8
6. Gyro/RCN dual VTOL control system
7. Countermeasures (Along with the 1.7 updates)
AG1 = afterburner and folding canards
AG2 = missiles activations and countermeasure-set-one
AG3 = countermeasure-set-two
AG4 = Gyro assists on VTOL takeoff and landing
AG5/6 = lights and sensors
AG7 = drop all payloads and extend emergency parachute
AG8 = active flight control (Including thrust vectoring, V/CTOL transformation, RCN, and large control surfaces)
VTOL = missile bay
Trim = V/CTOL control
VTOL: Throttle +14%, slowly trim up and increase power.
STOL: Throttle 20% with trim halfway forward.
VTOL: Throttle -14% for landing.
CTOL: Throttle 5-10%
Deactivate AG8 at high speed (>= 400mph) will give you a realistic flight experience
Activate AG8 allows you to do superior maneuvers (30% power should work well)