Ah great, here we go again.
Before I go off, special shout-out to these mad lads for actually knowing how FunkyTrees works:
1. FlipposMC- FunkyTrees Help
2. SnoWFLakE0S- FunkyTrees Help
3. TheXDimension32- Spoiler Function
4. vcharng- LandingGear code that I stole
5. coolpeach- FunkyTrees
Ok I made the 777-9 and now I'm making a 777-200LR that's even more advanced someone help me
- More FunkyTrees
- (almost) Full exterior lighting.
- Airfoils courtesy of mod listed below the specs.
- Flight Dynamics
9. Realistic thrust physics but nobody cares
ACT1: Taxi Light
ACT4: Landing Lights
ACT5: NAV Lights
ACT6: Strobe Lights
ACT7: Beacon Light
Other Functions with ACT
ACT3: Reverse Thrust
ACT2: Spoilers (Speed Brakes)
LandingGear: Landing Gear
Im forgetting something.
Take off with around 80-90% throttle depending on the length of the runway with flaps between 5 and 15 degrees (approx. between 1/16 and 1/5 VTOL down.)
Land with flaps between 30-40 degrees (approx. between 7/8 and full VTOL down.)
For cruising, try to stay around mach 0.84 TAS (you should switch from IAS to TAS around 18,000ft MSL) I have found a table online that shows mach 1 at certain altitudes. For the sake of flight planning, refer to this table and multiply your given speed by 0.84.
Click here to access the table.
The Boeing 777 series is being updated with a new set of pre-armable speed brakes. This means that you can arm them and they will deploy immediately when you land. However, This means that the speed brakes will not deploy below ~200 knots TAS. Please fly carefully.
Now go deliver food with this or something.
- Predecessor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Boeing B777-300ER 100% Function
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 212.6ft (64.8m)
- Length 209.3ft (63.8m)
- Height 63.5ft (19.3m)
- Empty Weight 328,188lbs (148,864kg)
- Loaded Weight 442,437lbs (200,686kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.32
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.01
- Wing Loading 32.9lbs/ft2 (160.4kg/m2)
- Wing Area 13,466.2ft2 (1,251.1m2)
- Drag Points 68854
- Number of Parts 733
- Control Surfaces 0