The Dover Night Fighter (Mk. 1) served from 1941 through 1943. It was created on June 4th by Leviathan Industries Aeronautics. It was used to combat German bombers and fighters alike in the darkness of night.
There are no activation groups, so they’re all free.
It has pretty poor control, but I’d say it’s a bit realistic, so don’t pull hard manoeuvres or you will lose control.
As always, Fly high and Don’t Die.
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 42.4ft (12.9m)
- Length 32.0ft (9.7m)
- Height 8.2ft (2.5m)
- Empty Weight 9,450lbs (4,286kg)
- Loaded Weight 10,562lbs (4,790kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 2.366
- Wing Loading 92.6lbs/ft2 (452.2kg/m2)
- Wing Area 114.0ft2 (10.6m2)
- Drag Points 2994
- Number of Parts 92
- Control Surfaces 8
- Performance Cost 358