ADFX-02 Morgan -Pixy-
Lower parts count version HERE
I've made it finally!!!! Solo wing pixy is here!!!!
This particular ADFX-02 "Morgan" is an experimental super fighter built just for Larry "Pixy" Foulke.
It comes with auto aim Tactical Laser System and Multi-Purpose Burst Missile which can lock both ground and air target. but I have no idea how to make an ECM pods so I add a sh*t tons of flares dispenser instead.
This aircraft is build with speed in mind judging by it's tiny wings and enormous engines so it will feel sluggish and heavy at low speed (below 500km/h).
But don't worry it has post stall maneuver up it's sleeves.
Flight modeler note
This plane is difficult to make I nearly pull my hairs out of frustration lol.
Judging by it's rear landing gear position and big engines in the back with wings/lifting body toward the front and a pair of tiny canards which mean CG is far backward of CL and this is a recipe for unstable aircraft you better fly it backward.
Unstable aircraft alone is manageable but this thing comes with tiny canards which barely have enough power to tame the "unstableness".
So I have to use some dark FT magic and some b*llsh*ttery to make it flyable.
Anyways, enough rant lol.
I hope you all enjoy my build!!
I'm sorry Ace Combat fan, there maybe some inaccuracy here and there, I considering it to be my modification of the original and some are because I don't know how to do it.
- 3D thrust vectoring
- post-stall maneuvers and supermaneuverability.
- Unstable flight model with Fly-by-funky-tree system
- Custom landing gear
- G-force simulated cockpit (it is an additional camera that have the effect)
- Gun smoke and tracer effect.
- Custom MPBM missile.
- Auto Aim TLS
- AG1: Supermaneuverability mode. (This disable everything that keep the aircraft from exceeding safe aoa and stalling)
- AG2: Flaps.
- AG3: TLS mode, Press fireguns to use . (Turn off machine guns and enable the TLS, flashing blue light is an indicator that the target is in range and in the firing cone)
- AG4: Drop all missile.
- AG5: Drop TLS pod.
- AG8: Toggle lights.
AG1 is what you need to activate to do impressive maneuvers, when you press AG1 The cockpit will be flashing red to indicate that supermaneuverability is on , the aircraft will gain more maneuverability and prone to stall which is not a big problem.
This is me performing various stunts
- Cobra takeoff
- Cobra maneuver
- Rolling cobra maneuver
- Kulbit maneuver
- My signature maneuver (It is not my craft if it can't perform this.)
Yolo Wing Pixy!!!!!!!!
Winter is coming.... Oh wait... wrong quote.
Ps. The aircraft still retain some yaw stability due to fixed rudder so it will try to point it's nose to the incoming air stream, when you flying backward please give engines some power to counteract the passive stability.
- redbear89 9 months ago
- MAHADI 11 months ago
- HorizonFulin 11 months ago
- tsampoy 11 months ago
- Renameduser4 11 months ago
- AWESOMENESS360 11 months ago
- IceCreamVanilla 11 months ago
- BagelPlane 11 months ago
- NonameMini 11 months ago
- Shimamurahougetsu 11 months ago
- WisconsinStatePolice 11 months ago
- Bernkastel 11 months ago
- Hellosss38 11 months ago
- AvalonIndustries 11 months ago
- Tsuchiisan 11 months ago
- Power/Weight Ratio 2.412
- Wing Loading 146.2lbs/ft2 (714.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 649.9ft2 (60.4m2)
- Drag Points 6570
- Number of Parts 560
- Control Surfaces 4