Controls found in Craft Instructions.
Short Description (fictional):
Zhe-1 was an attacker produced from Parovka and served during WW2. It is based from the airframe of the Soviet Ilyushin Il-2, it is fitted with sturdier wings, H tail, and a twin engine layout. It is powered by Shvetsov M-82FN radial engines. During test flight phase, Zhe-1 shows mediocre maneuverability, fast top speed, and it's armed with heavy armaments and payloads.
- 4x 23mm VYa-23 cannons(150 rounds per gun)
- 2x 45mm NS-45 cannons(35 round per gun)
- 1x 20mm ShVAK cannon(200 rounds) for rear turret.
- up to 500kg of bomb load
- Camera aiming controlled rear gun
- engine nozzle fires(purely for aesthetic and fantasy purposes)
- realistic flap tear off (and losing flap controls) when deployed too much on high speeds. It uses variables(better keep it no more than 50% at over 270km/h).
- fixed flap position(3 positions, 25%, 50% and 100%).
- Simple cockpit designed for VR use.
Since this is a fictional plane, some(or most) of it's flight performance, and behavior would be off than it's real life counterpart. Most of the designs, aesthetics, lore, nation name(Parovka) and emblems are made by author's fictions. Any similarities of the mentioned things to real life things are purely coincidental.
- Successors 3 airplane(s) +21 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 47.0ft (14.3m)
- Length 39.1ft (11.9m)
- Height 15.2ft (4.6m)
- Empty Weight 16,689lbs (7,570kg)
- Loaded Weight 18,018lbs (8,173kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.102
- Wing Loading 45.0lbs/ft2 (219.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 400.3ft2 (37.2m2)
- Drag Points 2463
- Number of Parts 578
- Control Surfaces 8
- Performance Cost 2,614