AG5: electric engine on/off(it fixes speed at 1200 km/h.). Third light.
AG6+VTOL down: reverse engine. Second light.
AG7: doors. Upper light.
Trim: leading egde turning. Left piston.
VTOL: trailing egde turning. Right piston.
Max speed at 100 m. level: 450 km/h.
Recomended altitude 20km.
Throttle is horizontal piston.
Landing gear is lower(long) light.
Only four passengers because it takes a lot of parts.
- Predecessor Tri-Jet Challenge (Closed!!!)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 48.4ft (14.8m)
- Length 107.7ft (32.8m)
- Height 22.8ft (7.0m)
- Empty Weight 27,577lbs (12,508kg)
- Loaded Weight 31,122lbs (14,116kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.324
- Wing Loading 21.9lbs/ft2 (106.7kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,424.2ft2 (132.3m2)
- Drag Points 29330
- Number of Parts 195
- Control Surfaces 0