The year is 1935.
The state has decreed that a competition shall be held to find a new bomber to replace current obsolete aircraft in service.
Competitors should produce a prototype meeting the following requirements...
1. It must be a fictional plane.
2. It must be a successor of this (The cockpit is in the drawer).
3. It should have at least two engines and a bombload of at least 4 250lb bombs.
4. A fairly long range.
5. a top speed of at least 150 mph in level flight.
They will be judged on how well they look and perform.
All entries will recieve an upvote and the top 3 to be put into production will get 10 more upvotes on their other works.
(Edit- Deadline is the 12th of January. They shoud also have a few defensive gunners. Sorry)
- Successors 90 airplane(s) +3170 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 16.7ft (5.1m)
- Length 16.2ft (4.9m)
- Height 18.0ft (5.5m)
- Empty Weight 8,091lbs (3,670kg)
- Loaded Weight 8,091lbs (3,670kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.247
- Wing Loading N/A
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 9702
- Number of Parts 226
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 601