- AG1 - Strobe lights
- AG2 - Interior lights
- AG3 - Landing lights
- AG4 - Fuel dumping
- AG7 - Air brakes activation
AG8 - Reverse
Take off and landing speed is about 300 km/h (Flaps: Take-off: 15%, Landing: 100%)
- Use Autopilot and TRIMs during cruising
- Use TRIMs and flaps according to the % of left fuel (the weight of aircraft)
- M-156SER "Ladoga" is a modern civil wide-bldy airliner (fictional)
- The model is made in 1:1 scale (life-sized)
- The model is painted in a livery of The Special Flight Department "Rossiya"
- The model has brand new MAE-G1 engines (fictional)
- You are welcome to find more screenshots here
- Wing part and wing-flex were originnaly made by SavageMan for his Boeing 787-8, special thanks to him
Lake Ladoga - is a freshwater lake located in the Republic of Karelia and Leningrad Oblast in northwestern Russia, in the vicinity of Saint Petersburg.
It is the largest lake located entirely in Europe, the second largest lake after Baikal in Russia, and the 14th largest freshwater lake by area in the world. Ladoga Lacus, a methane lake on Saturn's moon Titan, is named after the lake.
SFD "Rossiya" is an enterprise providing air transportation of officials of the Russian Federation and other important persons of the special services of the Russian Federation or the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, subordinate to the Administrative Department of the President of the Russian Federation. It is based in Moscow's Vnukovo airport in the special government terminal Vnukovo-2.
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 195.3ft (59.5m)
- Length 191.9ft (58.5m)
- Height 57.0ft (17.4m)
- Empty Weight 222,547lbs (100,946kg)
- Loaded Weight 511,178lbs (231,866kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.276
- Wing Loading 73.7lbs/ft2 (359.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 6,940.1ft2 (644.8m2)
- Drag Points 67609
- Number of Parts 660
- Control Surfaces 8
- Performance Cost 3,025