Right. The competition is closed. Here are the winners!
5. P-34A by Ownedpilot
4.Ha-137b by Sgtk
3.Fiat G-12 by Baldovino
2.Gloster Gladius Mk.1 by GhostHTX
1.XJ-19 Swordfish by Ajforever51
Thankyou all very much for entering! The winners will recieve their upvotes soon.
Once again the state has decreed that a competition will be held to find new fighter aircraft to replace the obsolete biplane fighters of the mid-20s currently in service.
Competitors should produce a prototype meeting the following requirements.
1. It should be a fictional plane (Take as much inspiration form real aircraft as you like, There are some pictures in the descripton.)
2. It should be a successor of this, The cockpit is on top of the central pillar.
3. It should be a monoplane (One set of wings) with non-retractable landing gear.
4. It should have a top speed between 170mph and 230mph.
5. It must be armed with at least one machine gun.
They will be judged on how they look and perform. All entries will recieve an upvote and the top five will recieve and extra 5-25 upvotes on their other works.
The deadline is the 30th of August.
A few pictures of the sort of plane i'm looking for.
- Successors 47 airplane(s) +2451 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 51.7ft (15.8m)
- Length 22.4ft (6.8m)
- Height 38.5ft (11.7m)
- Empty Weight 22,216lbs (10,077kg)
- Loaded Weight 22,216lbs (10,077kg)
- Wing Loading N/A
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 107360
- Number of Parts 419
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 1,008