Just a simple build below my standards, just for you guys to have fun. This build was sitting in my saves for a year. I just added MisterT's cannon aiming mechanism and HUD to at least make it playable and most importantly, enjoyable.
- Camera controlled aiming and manual gun aiming.
- WT sim mode like aiming HUD(from MisterT)
- Realistic, flexible tracks.
- made according to blueprints and data available (scale and mass close to the real thing)
- WASD for standard controls
- VTOL for manual gun elevation
- Yaw for manual gun azimuth
- Commander vision camera to control the gun by camera aiming. Comes with HUD and reticle for aiming.
- RussianAce 3 months ago
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 7.4ft (2.3m)
- Length 16.9ft (5.1m)
- Height 4.9ft (1.5m)
- Empty Weight 6,934lbs (3,145kg)
- Loaded Weight 7,216lbs (3,273kg)
- Wing Loading N/A
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 1488
- Number of Parts 335
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 2,760