ACS-57 was not based on any existing design but was designed to be fun to use. This plane has unique properties that allow it to do max AoA manuvers. It has 3D thrust vectoring which allows it to manuver even when stalling; the Pugachevs cobra is extremely easy. However, if you just want to manuver, be gentle on the controls.
New physics here
- 800 mph top speed. (Can achieve up to 1700 mph during dives)
- 1:1 power to weight ratio at low speeds.
- 22,676 pounds.
High agility and amazing maneuverability.
- Activate 8 for high agility mode.
- Activate 1 for standard flares.
- Activate 2 for flare cannons.
- Activate 3 for arresting hook.
- Activate 4 for and throttle for reverse thrust.
- Throttle for engines. Cut the throttle to do more manuvers and be able to glide backwards.
- Yaw (low speed) to turn.
Yaw (High speed) to roll.
- 4 Bombs
- 4 missiles.
- 2 flare cannons.
- 2 rockets for smoke trails.
Enjoy flying ;)
- Successors 2 airplane(s) +28 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 32.5ft (9.9m)
- Length 42.0ft (12.8m)
- Height 10.5ft (3.2m)
- Empty Weight 22,676lbs (10,285kg)
- Loaded Weight 22,676lbs (10,285kg)
- Wing Loading 29.1lbs/ft2 (142.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 779.3ft2 (72.4m2)
- Drag Points 0
- Number of Parts 171
- Control Surfaces 9