The Kassel 'Rosaria', object 104 is a fictional German medium bomber of the interwar period. Here shown is the prototype D-AYSE. The final, armed version will be released soon.
This aircraft is an Archon-designate, a collection of aircraft named after the respective characters of the said magnum opus, earning its namesake.
- LonelyAustrianUhlan yesterday
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 74.7ft (22.8m)
- Length 51.5ft (15.7m)
- Height 14.2ft (4.3m)
- Empty Weight 13,742lbs (6,233kg)
- Loaded Weight 18,969lbs (8,604kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.103
- Wing Loading 7.5lbs/ft2 (36.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 2,531.7ft2 (235.2m2)
- Drag Points 5630
- Number of Parts 410
- Control Surfaces 8
- Performance Cost 1,770