This is not a replica, but is similar to something that that would be used in World War I.
Funny story: This is actually the second version, the first version I accidentally deleted. I had to rebuild the whole thing all over again. In fact the version you saw in “Aviation Evolution” was the old version. They're both very similar.
Activate1= stabilize and activate rear turret
rollto control turret.
Throttle= normal flight controls
It has typical biplane characteristics. Such as, low top speed, low stalling speed, quite maneuverable, etc…
Flying in cockpit view isn't quite as boring as usual with the cross hairs and custom yoke.
- Predecessor Biplane challenge! (no longer counts to enter because challenge is dead)
- Created On Mac
- Wingspan 55.3ft (16.9m)
- Length 43.1ft (13.1m)
- Height 13.3ft (4.1m)
- Empty Weight 8,070lbs (3,660kg)
- Loaded Weight 9,746lbs (4,420kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 1.383
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.176
- Wing Loading 11.4lbs/ft2 (55.7kg/m2)
- Wing Area 854.4ft2 (79.4m2)
- Drag Points 10905
- Number of Parts 125
- Control Surfaces 7