𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐉𝐮-𝟖𝟕 𝐆 "Sturzkampfflugzeug"
[Iconic Luftwaffe Dive Bomber / Ground Attack Aircraft]
G variant (no sirens, big guns)
1 Flaps/Landing Light
VTOL - Rear Gun (fk)
FIRE-WEAPONS - Bordkanone BK 3,7 cannons
TRIM - Trimming (fk)
7 - Nav Lights
Funky Trees (fk)
AUTO-RUDDER CORRECTIONas pilot reaction to [P-Factor]. When AoA > 5, engine throttle >80% and AltitudeAgl >2.5m, the rudder moves.
- Tail Wheel auto-lock when speed is higher than 30m/s (67mph)
- Rear Gun cannot shoot the tail (Inactive when VTOL is -0.1 to 0.1)
- Trim Tabs move the elevators based on IAS (0 when plane is stationary)
- Engine formula to meet the specs (210 mph at sea level, 235 at 4.000m)
- Ultra stable at sea level, max speed (around 205-210mph)
- Control surfaces mechanisms present (ailerons, flaps, elevators and rudder). All levers are mobile
- [Bordkanone BK 3,7 Cannons] build by specs, loaded with High-Explosive Shells.
- Because the big guns, this stuka is no longer a dive bomber, but an attacker. So, kaput sirens (Daddy's Sorry!). Also is missing the conventional front guns.
- As always, plane built by specs, blueprints, performances etc...
- 491 parts, all essential details present
- Chose the arctic livery because i am bored with green Stukas and the white belly parts create a lot of glitches and problems (bad connections)
- Rear Gun moves only on horizontal axis (no sliders left
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.056
- Wing Loading 18.1lbs/ft2 (88.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 469.2ft2 (43.6m2)
- Drag Points 2980
- Number of Parts 491
- Control Surfaces 3
- Performance Cost 1,733