This is a simulation of the first calculator 'Pascaline' invented by Blaise Pascal in 1645. This machine can do addition only.
- DOWN VTOL to full and watch it.
- UP VTOL to full to open the doors.
- hold down A key + Up Trim slider for hundreds.
- hold down S key + Up Trim slider for tens.
- hold down D key + Up Trim slider for units.
- hold down S key (press and hold) + Up Trim and set '1' in tens window.
- hold down D key + Up Trim and set '6' in units window.
- move Trim slider to center and wait a little for rewinding gears.
- hold down D key and Up Trim until 5 counts.
- You will get '21'
- This calculator doesn't work perfectly. Just for intellectual curiosity.
- These gears are very fragile. Please try again and again.