The SG Aircrafts Firebird Mk I was an early fighter plane built for the Snowstone Defense Division.
The airplane was paired up against the JakeCraft Model 1 in the war. The Firebird Mk I vastly outperformed the Model 1 in almost every aspect.
This plane was slapped together in only about 2 days.
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 26.6ft (8.1m)
- Length 20.4ft (6.2m)
- Height 10.5ft (3.2m)
- Empty Weight 3,852lbs (1,747kg)
- Loaded Weight 4,753lbs (2,156kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.42
- Wing Loading 31.5lbs/ft2 (154.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 150.7ft2 (14.0m2)
- Drag Points 2575
- Number of Parts 120
- Control Surfaces 7