The Beriev Be-200 is a multipurpose amphibious aircraft designed and build by Beriev, a russian aircraft manufacturer. it is available in several versions: water bomber, submarine hunting... Mine is the water bomber version. I made it at the 1:2 scale. Of course he can land and take off on water. I made my first custom landing gears.
VTOL (down): Flaps (useful for take off and landings)
AG2: Navigation lights
AG3: Landing lights
Important thing: The landing gears:
- Take off: desactive LandingGear, when they got into the hold, Active AG1 (to close the shutters).
- Landing: Active AG1, then Active LandingGear.
If you like it, don't hesitate to download it, to upvote it, or post a comment ! Finally have fun, and good flights !
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 48.1ft (14.7m)
- Length 48.2ft (14.7m)
- Height 15.4ft (4.7m)
- Empty Weight 10,728lbs (4,866kg)
- Loaded Weight 13,409lbs (6,082kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 3.016
- Wing Loading 55.1lbs/ft2 (268.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 243.5ft2 (22.6m2)
- Drag Points 8811
- Number of Parts 184
- Control Surfaces 9
- Performance Cost 859