One of my all time favourites. My last F15 was built over a year ago and it definitely needed a refresh with all the new parts and tools etc.
- Camera 1 for Pilot view.
- AG1 for afterburners.
- AG2 to AG4 for missiles (manual firing).
- AG5 to drop fuel tanks.
- AG6 to eject.
- AG7 for chute.
- AG8 to lock canopy in place and turn off lights.
- VTOL for flaps (half flaps seems most effective.
- TRIM for trim.
- To turn off Afterburners, decrease thrust to zero, deactivate AG1, thrust back to 100%.
- Part count under 800.
- Try the YAW (great for lining up for landing).