F-22A "Raptor" Update 1.11
Life is getting busy lately, that's why this took longer than it is suppose to be.
But this is not a place to rant isn't it.
May I present to you, the upgraded Raptor with patch 1.11 parts.
Not so much change on the outside, the inside (flight model and cockpit) is the part that get most of the work.
FT code warning
I've use PID function for sometimes now but I've never touch the integral function because the function accumulate and it mess up my control.
But thanks to Snowflake's advice about the integral function, I'm able to use the variables setter to create my custom integral function.
So the PID is now complete and this Raptor will be the smoothest flying build I've ever created.
Finally thank you for your kind support.
Also, big thanks to @PlanariaLab and the 1-part-HUD they made.
My HUD is basically a modified PlanariaLab's HUD.
Also, thanks to WIZARD2017 for smoke generator, it maybe noisy buy the visual is definitely worth it.
I hope you all enjoy flying my Raptor!!
New and/or updated features:
- Upgraded flight model with ' custom integral function'
- Upgraded code in wings to better control roll at high angle of attack
- Better sustained turn rate.
- Wings flutter is not as bad as the old Raptor
- Rudder doing 'toe in' during takeoff, I just didn't noticed it in the old build so here it is now
- Flaps behavior move more like real life counterpart
- New gun smoke effect from WIZARD2017.
- New landing gear bays
- Reworked wings
- Reworked vertical and horizontal stabilizers
- Reworked jet nozzles
- Entirely new semi-realistic cockpit.
- Minimap display.
- Reworked markings and decals
- Heavily modified planarialab's 1-part-HUD with gun sight
- Pilot model that hide itself when cockpit view is activated.
- AG1: Supermaneuvrability mode. (Disable aoa limiter to be able to do PSM. This AG also enable differential thrust to help in yaw axis.)
- AG2: Enable roll control for thrust vectoring control. (I don't know if Raptor have this so this feature is just mainly for fun.)
- AG3: Arm missiles.
- AG5: Open canopy.
- AG6: Disable integral function. (May or may not reduce shaking by disabling auto-trim.)
- AG7: Activate this AG to disable wing flutter effect. (Will definitely reduce shaking)
- AG8: Toggle lights.
AG1 is what you need to activate to do impressive maneuvers, when you press AG1 There are blinking light in the cockpit indicated that supermaneuvrability is on , the aircraft will gain more maneuverability and will stall when you pull hard while the plane is slow enough. (about 370 km/h)
This plane have limited thrust vectoring control so PSM will be a little difficult.
Differential thrust will be activate by AG1 as well, even with 0 throttle setting.
- My signature maneuver, now with 2nd person perspective.
"In a Raptor, I could put my kid in there and he can do this all day (he violently pulling the stick around) at whatever speed, and nothing bad will happen to the airplane."
-Randy "Laz" Gordon-
- Successors 40 airplane(s) +1972 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 45.1ft (13.7m)
- Length 61.8ft (18.8m)
- Height 17.1ft (5.2m)
- Empty Weight 46,440lbs (21,065kg)
- Loaded Weight 60,581lbs (27,479kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 1.323
- Wing Loading 78.5lbs/ft2 (383.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 771.3ft2 (71.7m2)
- Drag Points 2146
- Number of Parts 981
- Control Surfaces 4
- Performance Cost 4,368