Caution: it might crash the game or steal ur fps!
I recommend you to discard all mounts (fps could be a little higher in that case, probably).
- Activation Group
- AG1 - discard all mounted ammo
- AG5 - turn on NVD
- AG6 - release parachutes
- AG7 - lay the arresting hook
-Three-stage variable-sweep wing controlled by computer (not really);
-Deflectable horizontal/vertical wing which is programed to stabilize the plane at high speed&&high altitude;
-Programed all-moving horizontal wing;
-Programed glove vanes;
-No independent air-brake;
This aircraft is quite unstable when doing low speed barrel roll, I didn't give SAS to it.
its tanks have not been filled up, in this case it get a impressive climbing rate
- 1x30mm revolver cannon (680 rounds)
- 3xMPBM-1015 G (Shoot-and-forget, multirole)
- 4xMRAAM-1C (Shoot-and-forget)
- 4xAAM-2 F (require assisting tracking, which makes it effective against flares)
I give up developing it on February (and spend my spare time on the bloody warthunder).
funny story: this aircraft is designed to be a single engine delta wing fighter
- Predecessor HAIP F G2 DF
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 51.9ft (15.8m)
- Length 69.2ft (21.1m)
- Height 15.0ft (4.6m)
- Empty Weight 28,805lbs (13,065kg)
- Loaded Weight 32,350lbs (14,673kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 2.084
- Wing Loading 20.1lbs/ft2 (98.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,606.3ft2 (149.2m2)
- Drag Points 3040
- Number of Parts 2117
- Control Surfaces 0