So uh, i was trying to make a turret that moved with a camera (it worked btw) but got a little carried away and somehow ended up with this thing.
It can: float on water (and takeoff from it), move on land (with AG8 disabled) and fly. You can also aim the turret by looking at the target on cockpit view.
Quite a lot for something that looks like this.
AG8: Toggle between land and air mode
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 47.3ft (14.4m)
- Length 19.8ft (6.0m)
- Height 12.1ft (3.7m)
- Empty Weight 17,929lbs (8,132kg)
- Loaded Weight 24,895lbs (11,292kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 1.083
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.241
- Wing Loading 76.1lbs/ft2 (371.4kg/m2)
- Wing Area 327.3ft2 (30.4m2)
- Drag Points 127
- Number of Parts 114
- Control Surfaces 8
- Performance Cost 682