Releasing a new series of ASAP(As Simple As Possible), AI-Fighters are well, fighters made to be simple and semi-realistic, so have fun with my new series now
Fighter Sixth Flying Aircraft Carrier or F6FAC, affectionately named Doug, is a small high-performance all around fighter designed for airborne carrier operations by the TSS Aerial Navy aboard the newly developed(coming soon) TSS Korone, the F6FAC is designed around compactness so the fighter is fitted with few instruments and equipment and two hard-hitting armaments, this of course made it sacrifice range for all the quirks it has but for an all-around fighter capable of outclimbing and easy maintenance made it quite popular with several aerial navies.
- 2 X Water-cooled(or something) 23mm Saury M32 Autocannon w. 60 rounds each
- Normal stuff
- when I mean short takeoff i mean SHORT takeoff, bujeezus it hasn't even reached the USS Tiny's deck edge and it took off beautifully
- relatively nice to fly, hard suspensions because simplicity(and it's AI too so..)
- fun one to see loopy loop loop the loop
- that's it, see ya.
What is AI-Fighter? AI-Fighter is a part of my ASAP or As Simple As Possible Project aiming to create low part and fun aircrafts to fight against or to have some screenshots together, they are usually 30-35 parts average and is simple but gets the point across, flight model is Semi-Realistic so it can be a little bit challenging for the realistic crafts and a good contender of the same class, anyway, i trust in low part and low part it is gonna be, why? because i believe even one or two less part can improve performance even if it's just a fraction of 1%, cheers fellas~!!
- Successors 1 airplane(s) +84 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 25.5ft (7.8m)
- Length 21.7ft (6.6m)
- Height 9.9ft (3.0m)
- Empty Weight N/A
- Loaded Weight 7,770lbs (3,524kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.128
- Wing Loading 5.2lbs/ft2 (25.4kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,496.2ft2 (139.0m2)
- Drag Points 3550
- Number of Parts 30
- Control Surfaces 10
- Performance Cost 321