You can delete the letters to reduce the part count, but I think the plane will loose it's identity if these letters were deleted.
I remade a lot of things to drop down the part count.
What is still here:-
the amazing afterburner.
- the weapons system.
- the gear leg suspension.
- it still have the right specifications!
- Still have hover mode, forward mode, and the afterburner.
New stabilization system for the plane, it made this a better glider than the original!
What have this version lost:
- A LITTLE unstable and that is barely noticeable ,OK
- the thrust vectoring (it uses a gyro instead ,saved 8 parts)
- the custom rocket pod, it now have an ordinary one " It have one but it's the ordinary ,saved 27 parts."
-the cockpit is now a little simple but still beautiful.
- it's color scheme has been reduced to look better at low settings.
Upvote the original one, if you like this version.
I hope you enjoy it.
- Predecessor EWR VJ101C-X2 (My First Replica)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 21.8ft (6.6m)
- Length 51.6ft (15.7m)
- Height 13.6ft (4.1m)
- Empty Weight N/A
- Loaded Weight 13,420lbs (6,087kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 7.033
- Wing Loading 12.9lbs/ft2 (62.9kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,041.4ft2 (96.8m2)
- Drag Points 4166
- Number of Parts 368
- Control Surfaces 11
- Performance Cost 1,972