In an Alternate Universe where Steam power was still a thing, the Applebay Engineering Company designed a piston powered steam engine, called the Applebay Thunder.
The Thunder IV is the most modern iteration of the Thunder line of engines, delivering 525 HP at stable flight.
- Bearclaw189 1.7 years ago
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 5.7ft (1.7m)
- Length 9.5ft (2.9m)
- Height 6.8ft (2.1m)
- Empty Weight 3,004lbs (1,362kg)
- Loaded Weight 3,035lbs (1,376kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.172
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 2217
- Number of Parts 92
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 324