I also want to launch this plane as part of IJAAF's bundle with Ki-43-II Kai, and this plane is top of the line fighter for IJAAF in 1944 to the end of war! this plane really is one of my favs ever if you'd believe me~ this plane could reach 380km/h at 27,000ft and has been noted as P-51's rival in the pacific!
>Detailed 1:1 scale
>My IJNAS Special livery
>Very maneuverable flight capabilities with echanced engine specifications (from Ha-45 engine, 1,850bhp at 27,000ft)
Trim: standard procedure
Thanks to @kimcotupan15 for his livery design!
Enjoy this beauty and stay tuned for more planes!
- EpicPigster1 4.5 years ago
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 36.1ft (11.0m)
- Length 33.0ft (10.1m)
- Height 10.9ft (3.3m)
- Empty Weight 6,998lbs (3,174kg)
- Loaded Weight 10,030lbs (4,549kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.204
- Wing Loading 9.2lbs/ft2 (45.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,086.4ft2 (100.9m2)
- Drag Points 5093
- Number of Parts 218
- Control Surfaces 12
- Performance Cost 900