DO NOT TRY FLYING WITHOUT READING THE INSTRUCTIONS/CONTROLS, OR YOU WILL UNLIKELY EVEN START THE ENGINES!!! IT MAY LOOK LIKE A LOT, BUT IT'S NOT THAT BAD.
- Stage 1: Put the trim bar on max (to power main engines)
- Stage 2: Put the VTOL bar on max (to activate the thursters [the two black things on the side which help the rocket takeoff])
- Stage 3: When at 60,000 feet of Altitude (You can do it at any time, but it's more realistic at 60,000 feet), put to VTOL bar at 0 or less, wait at least 5 seconds, and activate AG 1 (This is to detach the thursters)
-Stage 4: When you leave Earth's atmosphere (or just do it at any time after stage 3), put the trim bar at 0 or less, and wait at least 6 seconds.
Stage 5: When you completed stage 4 and are ready to detach the small white pod in front from the rest of the rocket, Throttle to 100% (You can do this at anytime in earlier stages), and press AG 2.
-Stage 6: Celebrate, you should be in space in a small bullet shaped pod.
*After completing stage 3, you will see your fuel is likely 58%-67%, and after Stage 5, you will likely have 30%. Don't worry, your engines are not consuming that fast. It's due to detaching other parts that had fuel.
Hello everyone. Yesterday (07/29/18), I went to the Pixel Pop Festival and got to test Simple Rockets 2. It was awesome. There are many cool features that are not in Simple Planes. You can actually name Activation Groups! Did you know you could save and exit sandbox. Basically, if you take off with a Rocket and press "Save and Exit", and spawn again, the rocket you launched earlier will still be there. In fact, you can even interact with previously launched rockets. You can dock with them, and transfer fuel. How neat right? I'm really impressed by the game so far, and it is not even realised yet, meaning many more features will likely be added soon. Good Job and Good Luck Jundroo!!!
The "Space Dreamer Mk1" was built and manufactured by ViridiCinis Crafts. It was built to honor the great upcoming project... Simple Rockets 2. This rocket has phase sytem alike Simple Rockets will have (exept that on this rocket, phases are activated with AGs, unlike Simple Rockets 2). Meant to go to the moon, it could maybe go farther distances, but this is untested.
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 66.0ft (20.1m)
- Length 69.5ft (21.2m)
- Height 173.6ft (52.9m)
- Empty Weight 133,299lbs (60,463kg)
- Loaded Weight 794,041lbs (360,171kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.331
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 424106
- Number of Parts 107
- Control Surfaces 0