For-The Discord Nitro Challenge !
Twin seat training model. Infra-red sensor mounted only, no radar. NATO reporting code is "Fulcrum-B". Export variant had downgraded systems similar to MiG-29 9.12.
THIS BUILD FEATURES:
• Smoke trails.
• Custom landing gear and with landing gear doors.
• Semi detailed cockpit.
• Simplistic aerobatic livery.
• Custom breaks.
• Aircraft designation number.
• Managed to achieve similar specs.
• Making it was no joke.
•Only 241 parts.
Put throttel to 0% for activating the breaks.
AG:2 for dragchute.
Shoot cannon 2 times to activate both smoke trails. (Sometimes it may not work properly.)
Note: It recommend to fly this beauty in medium-high physics.
Special thanks to @ALRX for testing and helping me with it.
Bye, have a nice time and listen to this müsïk
- Predecessor The Discord Nitro Challenge!
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 30.7ft (9.4m)
- Length 48.2ft (14.7m)
- Height 15.2ft (4.6m)
- Empty Weight 13,263lbs (6,016kg)
- Loaded Weight 14,868lbs (6,744kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 13.602
- Wing Loading 52.6lbs/ft2 (256.9kg/m2)
- Wing Area 282.6ft2 (26.3m2)
- Drag Points 5934
- Number of Parts 241
- Control Surfaces 4