There it is ! The famous fast ,heavy and powerfull Mikoyan-Gourevitch MIG-31 !
Once again, I spent a lot of time on this build. It as a lot of defaults but also a lot of cool stuff ! Hope you will enjoy flying in this brick as mush as me :)
When taking off, max trim !
**THIS PLANE HAS A WORKING RADAR**, it has a 30km (18,6411miles) range (the real one had 400km, but we are in SimplePlane remember) and the missile have a 20km (12,4274miles) range. Just activate the Air to Air combat and you will see your ennemi on it (or vanish if a missile hits him)
Also every instruments in the cockpit are working (and you will be able to fly this plane in f9), you will have an image saying what does what.
It's my first time making a real cockpit interior and I'm not very good at it, my panneling sucks and I'm aware of the defaults :/ (but I guess it's better to make and have one)
A SPECIAL THANKS TO MisterT, without him this plane would probably look like a cat. (an ugly one)
you will find a low part version here (449 parts)
VTOL for the flaps
Trim for the trim
Activate1 to deploy the parachutes
Activate2 to deploy the refueling stick
Activate3 to open the nose to show off the radar
Brake for the airbrakes
postcombution will activate above 90% throttle.
And now, some delicious in-game pics for you !
ENJOY YOUR FLIGHT ! AND DON'T FORGET TO GIVE A FEEDBACK !
- This craft has been featured
- DeezDucks 1.1 years ago
- GrizzlitnCFSP 1.1 years ago
- DeathStalker627 1.1 years ago
- BaconAircraft 1.1 years ago
- belugasub 1.1 years ago
- meteorbook345 1.1 years ago
- F104Deathtrap 1.1 years ago
- Freerider2142 1.1 years ago
- MisterT 1.1 years ago
- Blue0Bull 1.1 years ago
- Thecatbaron 1.1 years ago
- AWESOMENESS360 1.1 years ago
- SodiumIodide 1.1 years ago
- Typhoon03 1.1 years ago
- Noname918181 1.1 years ago
- Shimamurahougetsu 1.1 years ago
- Bernkastel 1.1 years ago
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 46.8ft (14.3m)
- Length 78.3ft (23.9m)
- Height 21.8ft (6.6m)
- Empty Weight 53,925lbs (24,460kg)
- Loaded Weight 66,967lbs (30,376kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.906
- Wing Loading 80.4lbs/ft2 (392.4kg/m2)
- Wing Area 833.2ft2 (77.4m2)
- Drag Points 8299
- Number of Parts 1054
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 4,281