Successor to the W250-P1 Stork
The W250-P2 Stork is an "improved" version of the previous Stork variant. There are some major and minor changes to the design. I kept the main fuselage but changed up the cockpit shape and added glass as well. The tail and wings have been revamped entirely with the latter being such a pain to make - took a looonggg time to actually complete. The tail is kept simple but the horizontal stabilisers are now on top. The gear is also now much better with some yummy funky trees (creds to 2 people: "will." and "Jarno de Wit" from Funky Trees Lab for helping me with the gear delay). Gear door wasn't that hard to make, just took quite a while to tweak to close properly.
Of course new plane new engine, so this has 2 large IFC290-X2 and whatever. Also able to carry more passengers with a longer fuselage and is surprisingly very fuel efficient, it barely uses fuel from Wright Airport to Yeager. Flaps are just for decoration as always. Sadly, no Meowlet™ cus I'm just not bothered.
Extra credit(s) to: p0tato72 for constant support and random convos
AG1: Nav, Strobe and Anti-collision Lights
AG2: Landing (No Taxi Lights because my memory is deteriorating)
AG3: Cabin Lights
VTOL Down: Flaps
Usual WASD and Joystick controls
- Fly with slight Trim down, I have fixed the nose diving issue from the Stork
- Do not pitch extremely though doing so won't harm it substantially, it'll just tip over but you can recover
- Do takeoff and cruise with 100% throttle
- Land with around 50-60% throttle and increase trim to counter tipping down
Thank you for visiting this post, I shall now enter my hiatus (I have my IGCSEs coming up that's why)
Also feel free to add a cockpit interior as I have no intention of adding one myself. However, a cabin interior is almost impossible due to the amount of stuff I had to pack inside of it.
Photo drafts dump:
There's a ton more but it'll be such a long desc...
Wingworks™ | NOVA Aeronautics™
- Otana 2 months ago
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 111.2ft (33.9m)
- Length 128.1ft (39.0m)
- Height 43.1ft (13.1m)
- Empty Weight 48,630lbs (22,058kg)
- Loaded Weight 76,112lbs (34,524kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.105
- Wing Loading 39.3lbs/ft2 (191.9kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,936.4ft2 (179.9m2)
- Drag Points 27773
- Number of Parts 404
- Control Surfaces 5
- Performance Cost 1,883