Sorry for the clickbait tytle. This is the first CF autocannon on SP. CF means Chaff-Flare. This gun uses a combination of chaffs and flares to create realistic effect of firing.
I was informed that Othawne made such a weapon before me, but I'm the first to upload one.
- Pitch and yaw to drive the simple platform to the target;
- Trim and VTOL to aim;
- Flares/V to fire;
- If you want more damage, mirror flare dispenser (just behind the flash suppressor).
50 rounds of ammo. It can set a destroyer on fire and sink it with sustained fire. The gun is free to use with credit. The technique is free to use without credit.
Chassis was quickly put together simply to carry the gun around. Don't pay attention to it. Gun is low-part, designed to be used as a subassembly.
M.Corp M1-23-2 is a naval deck gun for close range defence of the vessel. It is remotely operated and is loaded with a 50-round detachable box magazine. This example is loaded full of incendiary ammo.
- Successors 2 airplane(s) +20 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 14.8ft (4.5m)
- Length 20.1ft (6.1m)
- Height 9.0ft (2.7m)
- Empty Weight 2,204lbs (999kg)
- Loaded Weight 2,470lbs (1,120kg)
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 4200
- Number of Parts 93
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 317