after a disgracious end to the first challenge...i realized that i haven't found the true winner...
Tip: click here to pick something that's interesting to make, in your opinion
These are the Rules:
1. it should be an aircraft that relates to the luftwaffe
2. Fictional is allowed
3. Maximum entries per person is 3
4. jet engines is allowed
5. Weapons like Missiles, and Miniguns is prohibited. but custom bombs (Fritz-X, V-1 BuzzBomb etc.) is allowed
6. Second World War era or a Luft 46' variant, is needed for this challenge. A modern aircraft is not allowed, and would be automatically disqualified if you did entered one
7. Must be a successor
8. Entering someone’s plane is strictly prohibited, and may cause into getting banned
Looks - 10 pts.
Details - 10 pts.
Speed - 10 pts.
Agility - 10 pts.
Weaponry - 10 pts.
Total points: 50 pts. + 5 pts. (if it satisfies me...)
1st - 20 upvotes + 5 spotlights
2nd - 10 upvotes + 1 spotlight
3rd - 5 upvotes
Every entry will receive an upvote from me
Deadline: December 7th
"First shoot, then interrogate, and if you make a mistake, I'll cover you." -Hermann Göring
- Successors 46 airplane(s) +2475 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 49.2ft (15.0m)
- Length 3.7ft (1.1m)
- Height 34.4ft (10.5m)
- Empty Weight 2,168lbs (983kg)
- Loaded Weight 2,168lbs (983kg)
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 150303
- Number of Parts 44
- Control Surfaces 0