Unterseeboot Type VIIC
After a period of only making Japanese Sports Cars I finally made the Type 7 U-Boat after all this time, I decided to make it extra special by trying some advanced decal making! The result isn't fully perfect, but it adds a lot to the visuals! I love the Greyhound movie, even despite a historical hiccup here and there, and I'm happy to honor it with this build!
Can we get this past the old Type IX? It's high time that old build got surpassed! If not though, I'll probably make a new updated type IX (I'll make one either way anyway).
1:1 Scale, blueprint shaped hull.
- Full Free Diving Function: Neutral Buoyancy, Hydroplane, Rudder, and ballast!
- 4 Front Facing Custom Torpedoes based on the G7e
- 1 Rear Facing G7e
- Working Torpedo Doors
- Fully working masts (and Bonus little detail on conning tower with AG3)
- Targeting "Computer": Utilizes in game lead indicator alongside wing gun to assist in aiming torpedoes.
- 8.8 cm SK C/35 naval gun
- 2 cm AA Gun
Directions (READ THEM)
- Throttle for Throttle
- Pitch for Pitch
Roll for Rudder (Yaw)
LandingGear to switch from Surfaced Operation mode to Submerged Operation mode. The Sub Starts in Surfaced operation mode
Pitch and Yaw to Aim Guns in Surfaced Op Mode
AG1: Observation Periscope = Camera 2, comes with full swivel
- AG2: Attack Periscope + Torpedo Arm: Deploys Attack Periscope and Readies torpedoes. Use Camera 1 to aim and fire as per normal
- Switch Weapons to Switch from Forward Torpedoes to Rear Torpedo
- Ag3: Circular Antenna
- Ag4: 20mm AA Gun
- Ag5: 88mm Naval Gun
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 21.2ft (6.5m)
- Length 220.1ft (67.1m)
- Height 31.9ft (9.7m)
- Empty Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Loaded Weight 667,316lbs (302,690kg)
- Wing Loading 13.1lbs/ft2 (64.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 50,922.0ft2 (4,730.8m2)
- Drag Points 1618
- Number of Parts 1478
- Control Surfaces 0