Introducing the Scout Forester!
The Scout Forester is a two door SUV designed in 2005 and was in production from 2007-2011. The design is very off-road oriented, featuring full axle suspenion in the front and rear, and a high rideheight.
When I started this I was building an early 90s SUV based of the Isuzu MU but then I modernised it lol. It actually isn’t based of the Subaru Forester at all.
- Realistic cornering abilities (You can't pull a million Gs in real cars, people!)
- Opening/closing doors
- Fully functional lights, including headlights, indicators, and reverse lights
- fully (or mostly) functional interior, incluiding a steering wheel that turns a realistic ammount, moving gear stick, opening glove box, moving pedals
- Doesn't slide aroud much when you're stopped
- Very good offroad capabilities
Act 1: lights
Act 2: Open/close doors
Act 3: Left indicators
Act 4: Right indicators
Act 5: Open glove box
Act 6: Self righting system
PS: Sorry if I tag anyone from the teaser who wanted to be tagged who has already upvoted. :P
- Tully2001 2.0 years ago
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 4157
- Number of Parts 728
- Control Surfaces 0