The Mi-152 was the most effective helicopter made by the USSR during the cold war. It carried out hundreds of missions, from hitting enemy defenses to scouting. Only 3 prototypes were ever made. There were no jet fighter that could compete against it, it was too derpy.
Throttle up and then put VTOL all the way up to take off, VTOL controls the lift that the propeller makes.
TRIM is for gun up and down
When landing use Group 1 for stabilization.
This has become my most upvoted creation, for the 30 mins of work I put into it.
- Created On Mac
- Wingspan 23.4ft (7.1m)
- Length 36.8ft (11.2m)
- Height 9.0ft (2.8m)
- Empty Weight -1,762,699lbs (-799,548kg)
- Loaded Weight 9,813lbs (4,451kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 119.085
- Wing Loading 592.0lbs/ft2 (2,890.4kg/m2)
- Wing Area 16.6ft2 (1.5m2)
- Drag Points 2653
- Number of Parts 112
- Control Surfaces 1