Probably the last work of this kind for me.
Motivation for this kind of thing has now mostly been replaced by the creation of VRChat avatars.
It was created in March 2021 as a testbed for new systems and features.
It then fulfilled its role for a period of more than a year with very many modifications.
Hence, many codes are spaghetti, and some (small or fatal) defects are impossible to fix.
The design is based on Tohoku Kiritan, a local revitalization character from the Tohoku region (or Northeast Japan).
- Yaw, Pitch, Throttle&Brake : Move(X, Y, Z)
- Roll : Turn
- Gear : Jump
- VTOL : Face
- Trim : For Slope/Stairs(Move Mode), Pose switching(Pose Mode)
- Chaff&Pitch/Roll : Look
- AG1 : Test Mode (activate Bit)
- AG2 : Option 1 (weapons option)
- AG3 : Option 2 (N/A)
- AG4 : Option 3 (attack Bit)
- AG5 : Walk/Flight(Hover/Flight/Swim) Mode switching
- AG6 : N/A
- AG7 : Slope/stairway switching(Walk Mode), Inertial reset(Flight (Hover) Mode)
- AG8 : Move/Pose mode switching
Auto sighting. Crouching at AG2.
It is also officially equipped on the original character and used for flying and shooting.
Activate at AG1 and begin attack at AG4.
Taken from the Gundam series.
There was a plan to develop a funnel for the Nu Gundam based on this model, but it was abandoned due to difficulties with separation/combination.
For motion testing.
AG2 to hold and FireGun to punch alternately left and right.
Probably no damage will occur.
In hover mode, the aircraft maintains its inertia just prior to the start of flight, allowing it to operate on the deck of an aircraft carrier (reset by AG7).
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 7.2ft (2.2m)
- Length 3.3ft (1.0m)
- Height 5.4ft (1.7m)
- Empty Weight N/A
- Loaded Weight 131lbs (59kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 306.773
- Wing Loading N/A
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 270
- Number of Parts 485
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 2,738