Aircraft made at the request of @KangBaksoSoeharto
THIS AIRCRAFT WAS SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO BE CONTROLLED BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.
can also be piloted by players
AG-8 Enable/Disable Lights
The de Havilland Canada DHC-4 Caribou is a Canadian aircraft designed and produced to carry out air transport missions, having STOL capability. It was first flown in 1958 and, although it is no longer used by military operators, it is still used to perform sporadic flights to remote parts.
Can Operate in Airports of: Wright, Yeager,Bandit and Wright Isles North Runway.
Thank you for your attention.
- Successors 5 airplane(s) +56 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 102.6ft (31.3m)
- Length 82.0ft (25.0m)
- Height 36.6ft (11.1m)
- Empty Weight 15,286lbs (6,934kg)
- Loaded Weight 23,718lbs (10,758kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.126
- Wing Loading 20.6lbs/ft2 (100.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,151.6ft2 (107.0m2)
- Drag Points 6757
- Number of Parts 88
- Control Surfaces 7
- Performance Cost 510