Your goal in this patriotic challenge is to make a combat vehicle used by the United States of America between 1917 and 2017.
1. Your chosen vehicle must have been PRODUCED between 1917 and 2017.
- Must have made it to the prototype stage or further
- Must be a real vehicle
2. Previously uploaded creations will not be accepted.
- MUST be a successor to this post
3. Copying another user's creation and uploading it as your own will not be accepted
3. (A) Attempting to circumvent the challenge rules to gain a better chance of winning will instead result in your disqualification
4. This challenge is for all platforms, not specifically PC
- Part count MUST remain between 50 and 1000 parts
- Make your build as detailed as you like, but bear in mind that the more detailed, the better your chances
- Your build may not exceed 200ft (60.96m) in length, width, or height (Game lags for me)
- Extending on the previous note, if you are building something like a ship, you will have to scale down
- Accepted mods are: Overload, Fine Tuner, Tracks 2, and SP Extra
- A detailed description is encouraged, but a lengthy one is boring. Try to make your description informative, yet decently short, including a basic history and controls at least
Description details - 5 points
- Is the description easy to read and understand for a general audience?
- How original is the description?
- Would I be interested in trying out the build if I were a random person passing by?
Aesthetic quality - 5 points
- Is it good looking?
- Does it look historically accurate?
Operational Quality - 10 points
- Does it function like it's supposed to?
Originality - 10 points
- Is this something not commonly thought of in terms of US combat vehicles?
- Did I build this using my own parts, or did I use borrowed sub-assemblies to help?
Features - 5 points
- Does the vehicle have functional features, like a working ball machine gun (Ground vehicles), or a working machine gun turret (Aircraft)?
- How many functional features does my build display?
Meets all criteria - 5 points
- Is my build between 50 and 1000 parts?
- Is my build bigger or smaller than 200 feet (60.96m).?
- Does my build have any mods not allowed?
- Was my build produced by the USA between 1917 and 2017?
Interior (OPTIONAL) - Bonus 10 points
- Does the vehicle have an interior to look at?
- How does the interior look (If you've made one)
Total points: 60
Scoring will be completed according to the questions beneath each section above.
- 20 Upvotes
5 Spotlights (If possible)
3 Spotlights (If possible)
1 Spotlight (If possible)
- This is my first challenge since before I was IP banned, therefore it's not perfect
- I encourage that you write the description yourself, and not copy/paste the history from a website. I like seeing creativity.
- This challenge is for all platforms (PC, Android, and iOS)
- ADD PHOTOS, THEY WILL HELP
- Cockpit is located on the shorter section of the letter "y", on the rear side, detach all connections and delete everything else to get started!
- Successors 4 airplane(s) +182 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 14.4ft (4.4m)
- Length 0.4ft (0.1m)
- Height 7.3ft (2.2m)
- Empty Weight 1,434lbs (650kg)
- Loaded Weight 1,434lbs (650kg)
- Wing Loading 439,839.3lbs/ft2 (2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 1270
- Number of Parts 80
- Control Surfaces 0