(the first version had a major defect I failed to notice so I fixed it)
WFA's long range medium bomber, the Condor packs a heavy punch for the distance she can travel.
Armament- 4x 13mm forward facing machine guns, 1x 20mm rear turret, 1x 13mm top gunner, 1x 60mm autocannon in nose. 2x 500Lb bombs, 2x 250Lb bombs.
Controls- 1 for nav lights. 2 center engine, 3 Starboard engine, 4 port engine. 5 to switch safety off on forward guns. 6 for quick bomb release.
- Predecessor WFA B-30 Condor
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 84.1ft (25.6m)
- Length 57.8ft (17.6m)
- Height 19.8ft (6.0m)
- Empty Weight 17,324lbs (7,858kg)
- Loaded Weight 22,600lbs (10,251kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.132
- Wing Loading 33.7lbs/ft2 (164.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 670.9ft2 (62.3m2)
- Drag Points 14338
- Number of Parts 274
- Control Surfaces 11